Hi. My name is Jeff Shibley and I appreciate you visiting my website. Thanks to high Google search rankings, the website generates between 1500 to 2000 visitors per day who are interested in Colorado concerts, events, festivals and things to do. Keep in mind, you found my site and thousands of others are too. You can choose to be an advertiser where I do all the work, post your events on EiC as soon as you post them on your website and promote your venue and events during the term of our agreement. Or you can choose to have your events listed for free. There are 4 types of event listings posted here. Just send me an email and let me know what I can do for you.
- Advertiser, Featured and Promoted events program. My site and I are currently available to be a member of your promotional team. I'll work to maximize the exposure of your events(s) though all of EiC's channels. I'll boost your event listing to the top of multiple pages (Area, Venue, Categories, This Week in Colorado, Home Page, etc...) and include links to your website, photos, editorial about your event, and videos. I'll also place a banner ad promoting your event, area or venue that rotates on all pages of the site. I'll feature you in the top of page slide show that gets you another 20K views a week, I'll post a banner ad to rotate on the appropriate area page, feature your event in the Tuesday enewsletters and social media posts. I DO EVERYTHING, YOU JUST SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE or FACEBOOK PAGE and I'll have your event set up within 24 hours. Cost is $25 for one event | $45 for 2-3 events | $65 for 4-7 events | $85 for 8-10 events | $115 for 10-20 events and $200 for unlimited event listings over a 6 month period.
- Charitable event listing program If you have an event where 100% of the proceeds are donated to a humantarian cause that benefits the poor, the sick, the disabled, military veterans or the dying, send me an email with a link to website and I'll donate a featured and promoted event. (receives most of the benefits of a featured and promoted event). It's my way of saying thanks to you for your effort help to fellow humans.
- Link Trade progam If you post the EiC Logo on your website with a link to the eventsincolorado.com website, I'll set your event up with all the bells and whistles a featured and promoted event gets. Just send me an email so I can review your site
- Free Listings Progam Yes, I do post cool and exceptional Colorado events for free if they fit the site's format. A free event listing includes a basic listing on the This Week in Colorado page, the area page, the venue page and one category page. A basic listing is made up of THE EVENT NAME, EVENT DATE, EVENT VENUE, EVENT AREA. If you just have one event, send a press release email with a link ot your website and I'll set it up when I can. If you have more than one event you'd like them posted for free, send me an email request and I'll send over a form that will make it easier for me to load the events. Free event listngs include: events name, date(s), venue, area, 1 category. If you have more than one event that you'd like to be posted for free, please download the eic event submission for here. If you have trouble downloading the form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send it to you via email.
I have special advertising programs for chambers, communities and venues who have multiple or seasonal events that include even more bells and whistles. Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions or comments. Shibleyjeff@gmail.com. Thanks again for visiting and I'll look forward to hearing for you.
Advertiser, Promoted and featured events program starts when when your event is announced and continues until your event takes place. Advertised events start at $25 per event (discounts available of you have multiple events) and include:
- Design and produced banner ads and photo slide show ads posted on the appropriate area page
- Banner ads that rotate on all pages throughout the site
- Static ads posted on high traffic pages throughout the site: Home Page, Concerts. etc…
- Links, photos, sponsor logos and edit on your event listing(s)
- Your event listing BOOOSTED to the top of listings on area page, venue page and all appropriate category pages with featured links to website, photos, and edit.
- An event web page that features photos with links, contact info, videos and edit.
- Multiple exposure in the Tuesday e-newsletters
- Event featured in top of page slider 30 days out.
- Weekly retweets and mentions on @eventscolorado twitter
- Weekly shares, posts and mentions on Events in Colorado Facebook page
- If you're an event venue, your venue will receive a boosted listing with links to your website, along with photos, edit about your venue, nearby lodging and dining
- Advertisers receive analytic reports detailing CTR and views
- If you're a community or resort chamber, your area page will receive a boosted listing on the area page, with links to your website, photos, edit about your area, lodging, dining and activity options.
Advertising options – EiC admin does all the work
If you have a single event you’d like advertised and promoted to the EiC audience the cost is $25 and includes: I'll post banner ads to rotate on all pages of EiC, feature your event in the Tuesday enewsletters and in multiple social media posts. Your event will be featured in the top of page slide show a couple weeks before it takes place that gets you at least 20K views a week. Your event listing is boosted to the top of multiple pages (Area, Venue, Categories, This Week in Colorado, Home Page, etc...) and include links to your website, photos, editorial about your event, and videos
Deep discounted ad rates are offered if you have 1 to 15 events you’d like promoted over a calendar year. This ad program includes banner ads, social media posts, and features in Tuesday Enewsletters. Your events are featured in the top of page slide show a few weeks before they take place. All your event listings are boosted to the top of multiple pages (Area, Venue, Categories, This Week in Colorado, Home Page, etc...) and include links to your website, photos, editorial about your event, and videos. Costs are $40 for 2-3 events | $60 for 4-7 events | $80 for 8-10 events | $100 for 10-20 events. If you have more than this, see venues, chambers and resorts ad rate.
Venues, chambers and resorts advertising rates
If you have more than 25 events taking place over a six-month period, continuous updates will be made at EiC as you make them on your website. PLUS the venue (or area) page at EiC will include venue facts and stats, photos and links to your website. on-going updated banner ads will be posted on area pages, static on high traffic pages and will rotate on all pages of the EiC website. All your events listings will receive a boost to the top of multiple pages (Area, Venue, Categories, This Week in Colorado, Home Page, etc...) and include links to your website, photos, editorial about your event, and videos Analytics and update reports are provided on a regular basis. Changes and updates can be made at any time by promotional partners. At least a couple of your events each week will be featured in the top of page slide show a couple weeks before it takes place that gets you at least 20K views a week.
All advertisers receive analytics detailing click thrus and views.
There is special additional exposure for venues, resorts and communities that advertise at no charge. Feel free to call or send an email if you have any questions about being featured at www.eventsincolorado.com. shibleyjeff@Gmail.com
Advertisers featured in these electronic online guides at no additional charge
Winter Festivals & Events Guide
Popular winter events: Ski & Snowboard, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Family, Festivals, Snowshoeing, concerts, apres ski - happy hour and many more! Contents includes: Sledding and tubing hills, ice skating rinks, ski area snow reports, snowshoeing areas, sledding areas, featured events, ski resort opening and closing days.
Holiday Festivals & Events Guide
Events that take place during holidays are featured in this guide. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Marting Luther King Birthday, Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Halloween and a few more.
Colorado Sports Guide
Runs, Rides, Professional, College, Amateur, Mountain Sports, Motor Sports, Water Sports, Rodeos and more are featured in the best guide to Colorado Sports.
Summer Festivals and Events Guide
Complete guide to festivals, concerts, sports and everything summer in Colorado
Previous advertiser results
- Ride Festival (Telluride) | Advertised from May 3 to July 11 | 626 total click thrus @ 7¢ per click = $43.82 – TOTAL COST $25
- Winter Park Alpine Art festival | Advertised from June 28 to July 25 | 157 total click thrus @ 7¢ per click = total cost $10.99
- Vegfest | Advertised from April 12 to July 23 | 352 total click thrus @ .07 = $24.64
- Breckenridge Music Festival (8 concerts) | Advertised from May 8 to Aug. 3 | 1218 total click thrus @ .07 = total cost $85
Stats are generated from Google Analytics and will be made available to any advertiser at any time
Sponsored listings and ads run from the day it’s submit it until the day it’s over. All you have to do is shoot me an email with a link to your event page and I’ll get you set up. I’ll send you a link to review your listing, Changes can be made at any time during the agreement. Please send the link to email@example.com.
Free Event Listings are accepted in exchange for good thoughts and kind words. A free event listing includes: Event Name, Event Date(s), Venue, City, One category page. Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cities, Resorts & Chambers – All city, resort and chamber advertisers will receive a “dressed up” area page with links to official website. If you have multiple events that are updated throughout the month and year, your website will be monitored and updates will be made at EiC as you make updates.
Venues & Promoters – All venue advertisers will receive a “dressed up” venue with links to official website. If you have multiple events that are updated throughout the month and year, your website will be monitored and updates will be made at EiC as you make updates.
If you're not an event advertiser but want to reach the vibrant , energetic, cosmopolitan, and active EiC audience? No problem. A program to fit your needs can be designed.
Agreement, Invoicing, and Payments –
- Single event advertisers will receive an agreement and asked to pay a deposit of $25.
- Any difference will be refunded at the end of the agreement or fwd. toards another event promotion. For example, if your sponsored ad generates 150 click thrus from start to finish (150 * 7¢ = $10.50 total cost) you’ll receive a refund of $14.50. NO ADVERTISER WILL EVER PAY MORE THAN $25 PER EVENT even if your sponsored listing generates a thousand clicks. This is a special limited offer and may be withdrawn anytime.
- EiC Media has the right to refuse events we don’t deem cool and exceptional.
Strengths of an EIC Media sponsored multi-media package
- EIC Media is the best bang for your advertising dollar.
- Results are guaranteed.
- EIC Media does all the work!
- Compared to other websites EIC is easier to navigate, easier to read, offers more options for finding events and is the most complete Colorado event guide.
- EIC doesn't just list an event. EIC promotes and brands the area, resort, venue, and events.
- EIC media drives traffic to websites and sells tickets to events.
- Sponsored events are posted and promoted in social media and on the website.
- Sponsored events can be edited, changed or corrected at anytime.
- Sponsors receive 100% of the administrators attention.
- Advertisers are provided analytics anytime by request or at the end of the agreement.
- EIC Media puts heads in beds and seats in restaurants
What previous advertisers have said
After spending thousands on larger, mainstream publications and media outlets, EventsinColorado.com was the second most effective way we got the word out on our event, based on Google Analytic. Their reach is amazing in terms of "click throughs" and audience response to our listing was very gratifying.
Colorado Cider & Beer Circus
Thanks for sending this information (Analytics) and for all the help with promotions. I look forward to working with you again for our next festival.
Marketing and Patron Engagement Breckenridge Music Festival
Thank you so much for this information (Analytics). We are certainly going to utilize your valuable promotions again next year. Let’s plan to re-connect in early June 2017.
Director of Marketing / Digital Marketing www.ArtFestival.com
"Events in Colorado has become a go to source for many people to find out about live music events all over the state. We are customer's who also faithfully use and find out about other happenings via EIC on a daily basis. The company has a very thorough database that you can always rely on!"
Talent Buyer, Oriental Theater, Denver
Thanks, Jeff! We will certainly use your site again. We had GREAT turnout to this years event.
Traffic and analytics
Traffic is also driven to the site through sponsored Facebook posts and weekly enewsletters. (You can view a newsletter by clicking here). A Facebook sponsored listing drive 1200 to 2000 additional visitors to the site every week. Each Monday the "Things to do in Colorado" post is sponsored and each Tuesday "New Colorado concerts, events and Festivals Added this week" is also sponsored.
Traffic numbers to the most popular pages for the summer of 2016 looked like this:
June 1 to Aug. 31, 2016 Total pageviews 355,359
- /things-to-do-in-colorado 34,102 page views
- /ecategory/colorado-concerts 27,402 page views
- / 18,555 (Home page views)
- /ecategory/fairs-carnivals 15,621 page views
- /area/colorado-resort-and-towns 13,882 page views
- /area/colorado-springs 13,576 page views
- /basic-page/event-calendars 10,803 page views
- /ecategory/festivals 10406 page views
- /ecategory/air-show 8,630 page views
- /area/Breckenridge 9017 page views
(Looking for a specific analytic? Shoot an email to email@example.com and he'll let you know.
About the visitors
People tuning in to EIC Media are decision makers looking for things to do in Colorado. EIC Media effectively delivers an active audience with discretionary income. Sponsored listings are positioned in multiple high traffic locations for max exposure.
45.85% female 54.15% Male
35% of visitors are returning visitors