Colorado Music Festivals
Upcoming Colorado music fests this weekend and all year are abundant in numbers, size and spectrum. Music festivals celebrate bluegrass, blues, folk, reggae, rock, country, classical, classic rock, tribute bands, guitar, metal, edm, punk and any other genre on your iPod. In the summer and fall, these parties take place in parks, ski villages, downtowns and concert venues throughout the state. Many are free supported by the sales of beverage and merchandise vendors. Others are big ticketed events that sell out early. Several Colorado music festivals last 2 to 3 days and offer camping on site. Others occur at multiple venues.
Yes, the options are limitless when it comes to variety and this the best place to start your search for the ultimate music event. Each event will tell you they’re the best and that may be true. No matter how different each one is, there are certain things you may want to bring.
Check list: Sunscreen, water, jacket (always), lawn chair, blanket, hat, snacks, cash
Most s will let you bring in a backpack or fanny pack but it's always best to keep it to a minimum. The more you have, the more you have to lose.of these events
Featured Colorado Music Fests in 2018
- Fort Lupton Family Festival featuring 7 Bridges (The Ultimate Eagles Experience), Aug, 18, Fort Lupton
- Genuine Jazz & Wine, Aug, 17-19, Copper Mountain
- Four Corners Folk Festival: Nahko And Medicine For The People, The Dawg Trio, Sam Bush, Amy Helm and more!, Aug. 31, - Sept. 2, Pagosa Springs
- Copper Country: The Mavericks, Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder, Ronnie Spector and the Ronettes, Richie Furay, Rodney Crowell, Lee Roy Parnell, Marc Broussard, Joe Robinson, The Long Players, Sept. 1-3, Copper Mountain
- Oktoberfest Parachute: Lee Brice - Parmalee - Lewis Brice - Adam Sanders, Sept. 29, Parachute
To advertise here contact firstname.lastname@example.org