Be a part of the Children's Hospital Courage Classic and get ready for an adventure. Whether you...
Summit County Colorado events and things to do includes festivals, concerts, mountain and adventure sports, markets, theatre and holiday celebrations. Known as Colorado's Playground, Summit County is home to Colorado's most popular resorts including Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Frisco, Dillon, A-Basin and Silverthorne. This group of vibrant community resorts feature signature events and things to do in the summer, fall, winter and spring.
Most Popular Venues
- The Fox's Den at the Historic Brown, Breckenridge
- Snake River Saloon, Keystone
- The Goat Soup and Whiskey Tavern, Keystone
Winter Summit County Colorado events and things to do
- Breckenridge: Ullr Fest and the International Snow Sculpture Competition.
- Frisco's Wasail Days.
- Copper Mountain's Copper Uncorked and Sunsation (Sunsation sets the bar high for a closing weekend).
- Keystone's Kidtopia events and great concerts at Warren Station.
- Arapahoe Basin's Fireman Firehose relay and the big Memorial Day Weekend Beer Festival.
Summer Summit County Colorado events and things to do include:
- Breckenridge's October festival
- Dillon's free Friday and Saturday concerts at the second best outdoor amphitheatre in Colorado.
- Frisco's BBQ Challenge and free Thursday night concerts at Frisco's historic town park.
- Copper Mountain's Cider Circus, Copper Country, Wine and Genuine Jazz fest, Mac and Cheese Fest and the awesome Burger Summit.
- Keystone's Bacon Fest, Beer Fest and Mountain town Music Festival
There's a reason Summit County is called Colorado's Playground and it won't take you long to find out why.
Events in Colorado by Summit County