Hi. My name is Jeff Shibley and I appreciate you visiting my website. Thanks to high Google search rankings, the website generates between 1500 to 2000 visitors per day who are interested in Colorado concerts, events, festivals and things to do. Keep in mind, you found my site and thousands of others are too. There are 4 types of event listings posted here. Just send me an email and let me know what I can do for you.
- Featured and Promoted events program. My site and I are currently available to be a member of your promotional team. I'll work to maximize the exposure of your events(s) though all of EiC's channels. I'll boost your event listing to the top of multiple pages (Area, Venue, Categories, This Week in Colorado, Home Page, etc...) and include links to your website, photos, editorial about your event, and videos. I'll also place a banner ad promoting your event, area or venue that rotates on all pages of the site. I'll feature you in the top of page slide show that gets you another 20K views a week, I'll post a banner ad to rotate on the appropriate area page, feature your event in the Tuesday enewsletters and social media posts. I DO EVERYTHING, YOU JUST SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE or FACEBOOK PAGE and I'll have your event set up within 24 hours. Cost is $25 for one event | $40 for 2-3 events | $60 for 4-7 events | $80 for 8-10 events | $100 for 10-15 events and $200 for unlimited event listings over a 6 month period.
- Charitable event listing program If you have an event where 100% of the proceeds are donated to a humantarian cause and it's cool and exceptional, send me an email with a link to website and I'll donate a featured and promoted event. (receives most of the benefits of a featured and promoted event). It's my way of saying thanks to you for your help to fellow humans.
- Link Trade progam If you post the EiC Logo on your website with a link to the eventsincolorado.com website, I'll set your event up with all the bells and whistles a featured and promoted event gets. Just send me an email so I can review your site
- Free Listings Progam Yes, I do post cool and exceptional Colorado events for free if they fit the site's format. if you just have one event, send an email with a link ot your website and I'll set it up as soon as I can. If you have more than one event you'd like them posted for free, send me an email request and I'll send over a form that will make it easier for me to load the events. Free event listngs include: events name, date(s), venue, area, 1 category
I have special programs for chambers, communities and venues who have multiple or seasonal events that include even more bells and whistles. Feel free to shoot me an email with any questions or comments. [email protected]. Thanks again for visiting and I'll look forward to hearing for you.
Promoted and featured events program
A promoted and featured event includes:
- Design and produce banner ads and photo slide show ads
- Banner ads rotate on all pages throughout the site
- Static ads posted on high traffic pages throughout the site: Home Page, Concerts. Etc…
- Add links, photos, sponsor logos and edit to listings
- Boost listing to top of events listings on area page, venue page and all appropriate category pages featuring links to website, photos, and edit.
- During the week the advertiser event takes place, guarantee all advertiser events listings are boosted to the top of Things to do this week in Colorado, home page and all blog pages.
- Web page will feature photos with links, contact info, links to website, links to social, videos and edit.
- Event featured in weekly e-newsletters
- Event featured in top of page slider 30 days out.
- Weekly retweets and mentions on @eventscolorado twitter
- Weekly shares, posts and mentions on Events in Colorado Facebook page
2. Charitable listings program - I donate not free listings to some events where 100% of proceeds go to a charitable humanitarian cause (my definition). If your event donates 100% of its proceeds to charitable cause, I’ll do my research and if it meets my threshold, I’ll contact you and let you know that I donated a boosted listing. I try to be as generous as possible, but my donations are limited by time, space and finances.
3. Link trade listings - I trade links with a few quality websites out there. If you'd like your event to be part of the featured and promoted program in return for placing a link from your website to mine, let me know. I'll review your site and maybe we can make a trade.
4. Free Listing (who doesn't like free?)
I welcome your event on my website and will post it for free if it's cool and exceptional. A free listing includes the event name, date(s), venue and area. It is featured on one category page and below the fold on the area page, venue page, category page and things to do page. Free listings should be submitted at least three weeks before the event takes place and may take up to a week to be posted. If you have one event that you'd like posted for free on www.eventsincolorado.com, email that information to me at [email protected]. Here's what a free listing looks like:
If you have more than one event that you'd like to be posted for free, please download the eic event submission for here. If you have trouble downloading the form, send an email to [email protected] and I'll send it to you via email
There is special additional exposure for venues, resorts and communities that advertise at no charge. Feel free to call or send an email if you have any questions about being featured at www.eventsincolorado.com. [email protected]
Advertisers featured in these electronic online guides at no additional charge
Winter Festivals & Events Guide
Popular winter events: Ski & Snowboard, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Family, Festivals, Snowshoeing, concerts, apres ski - happy hour and many more! Contents includes: Sledding and tubing hills, ice skating rinks, ski area snow reports, snowshoeing areas, sledding areas, featured events, ski resort opening and closing days.
Holiday Festivals & Events Guide
Events that take place during holidays are featured in this guide. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Marting Luther King Birthday, Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Halloween and a few more.
Colorado Sports Guide
Runs, Rides, Professional, College, Amateur, Mountain Sports, Motor Sports, Water Sports, Rodeos and more are featured in the best guide to Colorado Sports.
Summer Festivals and Events Guide
Complete guide to festivals, concerts, sports and everything summer in Colorado
Previous advertiser results
- Ride Festival (Telluride) | Advertised from May 3 to July 11 | 626 total click thrus @ 7¢ per click = $43.82 – TOTAL COST $25
- Winter Park Alpine Art festival | Advertised from June 28 to July 25 | 157 total click thrus @ 7¢ per click = total cost $10.99
- Vegfest | Advertised from April 12 to July 23 | 352 total click thrus @ .07 = $24.64
- Breckenridge Music Festival (8 concerts) | Advertised from May 8 to Aug. 3 | 1218 total click thrus @ .07 = total cost $85
Stats are generated from Google Analytics and will be made available to any advertiser at any time
All featured advertisers receive:
- Event listed at top of Home page, things to do page, area page, venue page and multiple appropriate category pages
- Photo with listing
- Links to website
- Map of directions to venue
- Banner ads that rotate throughout the website
- Banner ads in area photo slide show
- Top of page slider that shows on home page, all area pages and all category pages at least one week before event take place (20K views per week)
- Inclusion in social media posts
Inclusion in enewsletters
Sponsored listings and ads run from the day it’s submit it until the day it’s over. All you have to do is shoot me an email with a link to your event page and I’ll get you set up. I’ll send you a link to review your listing, Changes can be made at any time during the agreement. Please send the link to [email protected].
Free Event Listings are accepted in exchange for good thoughts and kind words. A free event listing includes: Event Name, Event Date(s), Venue, City, One category page. Please send this information to [email protected].
Cities, Resorts & Chambers – All city, resort and chamber advertisers will receive a “dressed up” area page with links to official website. If you have multiple events that are updated throughout the month and year, your website will be monitored and updates will be made at EiC as you make updates.
Venues & Promoters – All venue advertisers will receive a “dressed up” venue with links to official website. If you have multiple events that are updated throughout the month and year, your website will be monitored and updates will be made at EiC as you make updates.
If you're not an event advertiser but want to reach the vibrant , energetic, cosmopolitan, and active EiC audience? No problem. A program to fit your needs can be designed.
Agreement, Invoicing, and Payments –
- Single event advertisers will receive an agreement and asked to pay a deposit of $25.
- Any difference will be refunded at the end of the agreement or fwd. toards another event promotion. For example, if your sponsored ad generates 150 click thrus from start to finish (150 * 7¢ = $10.50 total cost) you’ll receive a refund of $14.50. NO ADVERTISER WILL EVER PAY MORE THAN $25 PER EVENT even if your sponsored listing generates a thousand clicks. This is a special limited offer and may be withdrawn anytime.
- EiC Media has the right to refuse events we don’t deem cool and exceptional.
Strengths of an EIC Media sponsored multi-media package
- EIC Media is the best bang for your advertising dollar.
- Results are guaranteed.
- EIC Media does all the work!
- Compared to other websites EIC is easier to navigate, easier to read, offers more options for finding events and is the most complete Colorado event guide.
- EIC doesn't just list an event. EIC promotes and brands the area, resort, venue, and events.
- EIC media drives traffic to websites and sells tickets to events.
- Sponsored events are posted and promoted in social media and on the website.
- Sponsored events can be edited, changed or corrected at anytime.
- Sponsors receive 100% of the administrators attention.
- Advertisers are provided analytics anytime by request or at the end of the agreement.
- EIC Media puts heads in beds and seats in restaurants
What previous advertisers have said
After spending thousands on larger, mainstream publications and media outlets, EventsinColorado.com was the second most effective way we got the word out on our event, based on Google Analytic. Their reach is amazing in terms of "click throughs" and audience response to our listing was very gratifying.
Colorado Cider & Beer Circus
Thanks for sending this information (Analytics) and for all the help with promotions. I look forward to working with you again for our next festival.
Marketing and Patron Engagement Breckenridge Music Festival
Thank you so much for this information (Analytics). We are certainly going to utilize your valuable promotions again next year. Let’s plan to re-connect in early June 2017.
Director of Marketing / Digital Marketing www.ArtFestival.com
"Events in Colorado has become a go to source for many people to find out about live music events all over the state. We are customer's who also faithfully use and find out about other happenings via EIC on a daily basis. The company has a very thorough database that you can always rely on!"
Talent Buyer, Oriental Theater, Denver
Thanks, Jeff! We will certainly use your site again. We had GREAT turnout to this years event.
Traffic and analytics
Traffic is also driven to the site through sponsored Facebook posts and weekly enewsletters. (You can view a newsletter by clicking here). A Facebook sponsored listing drive 1200 to 2000 additional visitors to the site every week. Each Monday the "Things to do in Colorado" post is sponsored and each Tuesday "New Colorado concerts, events and Festivals Added this week" is also sponsored.
Traffic numbers to the most popular pages for the summer of 2016 looked like this:
June 1 to Aug. 31, 2016 Total pageviews 355,359
- /things-to-do-in-colorado 34,102 page views
- /ecategory/colorado-concerts 27,402 page views
- / 18,555 (Home page views)
- /ecategory/fairs-carnivals 15,621 page views
- /area/colorado-resort-and-towns 13,882 page views
- /area/colorado-springs 13,576 page views
- /basic-page/event-calendars 10,803 page views
- /ecategory/festivals 10406 page views
- /ecategory/air-show 8,630 page views
- /area/Breckenridge 9017 page views
(Looking for a specific analytic? Shoot an email to [email protected] and he'll let you know.
About the visitors
People tuning in to EIC Media are decision makers looking for things to do in Colorado. EIC Media effectively delivers an active audience with discretionary income. Sponsored listings are positioned in multiple high traffic locations for max exposure.
45.85% female 54.15% Male
35% of visitors are returning visitors