Street Art Ink: From the Body to the Wall explores the intersection of tattoo and mural art. Denver...
Bands All Around Colorado December
The Colorado live music scene is an industry that operates 7 days a week from border to border and peak to peak. Bands of all shapes, sizes and genres do their best to quench the thirst the Colorado citizens and visitors have for live music. Most touring bands play at multiple venues in Colorado, so if you’re really a fan, you can follow your favorite artist from city to city, resort to resort and venue to venue. Here’s some bands playing at multiple venues around Colorado in December.
by Jeff Shibley
Matisyahu is a regular to Colorado stages. His pop rock tunes with a foundation built on reggae rhythms keeps audiences grooving while Matisyahu performs his upbeat tunes at large and intimate venues.
- Nov 29, Aggie Theatre, Fort Collins
- Nov 30, Belly Up, Aspen-Snowmass
- Dec 1, Mesa Theater, Grand Junction
- Dec 2, Gothic Theatre (Englewood)
Face is vocal band from Boulder, so that explains all the holiday shows in Colorado in December. They’ve been captivating audiences for fifteen years with their infectious energy punctuated by an endearing love of performance. They play popular tunes with complex harmonies, awesome rhythms and fun stage choreography. I Promise you'll wonder why you're dancing to a non-instrumental vocal band.
- Dec 6, Boulder Theater, Boulder County
- Dec 12, Nissi's - Lafayette
- Dec 14, The Armory at Brighton Cultural Center (Brighton)
- Dec 16, Paramount Theatre, Denver
- Dec 17, Gondola Square, Steamboat Springs
- Dec 19, Avalon Theatre, Grand Junction
- Dec 21, Soiled Dove Underground, Denver
- Dec 22, Pikes Peak Event Center, Colorado Springs
It’s hard to believe the hip hop duo Atmosphere has been around for 27 years, unless you look at how many fans come to their shows. In December they’ll play a string of mid-sized venues. Of course, they’re all sold out, but someone with a little umph and money could find a ticket.
- Dec 7, Ogden Theatre, Denver
- Dec 9, Aggie Theatre, Fort Collins
- Dec 10, Ogden Theatre, Denver
- Dec 12, The Black Sheep, Colorado Springs
- Dec 13, Boulder Theater, Boulder County
- Dec 15, Belly Up, Aspen-Snowmass
- Dec 16, Mesa Theater, Grand Junction
They’re from Colorado, they’ve been rocking for years and if you haven’t heard them by now one would seriously have to question your credentials as someone who likes music. They also have a new album, New World Arisin”. Just to let you know, Big Head Todd will always be featured here when they’re playing more than one show a month in Colorado.
- Nov 29, Avalon Theatre, Grand Junction
- Dec 21, Aggie Theatre, Fort Collins
- Dec 23, Boulder Theater, Boulder County
Best known for his affiliation with fellow Kansas City rapper TechN9ne, Krizz Kaliko will be in Colorado for a string of shows after Christmas performing his final 2017 show in Denver.
- Dec 28, The Moxi Theater, Greeley
- Dec 29, Mesa Theater, Grand Junction
- Dec 30, The Black Sheep, Colorado Springs
- Dec 31, The Roxy Theatre, Denver
- Concerts by type: Acoustic | Alternative | Americana| Bluegrass | Blues | Classic Rock | Classical | Country | EDM | Folk | Funk | Guitar | Hip Hop | Jazz | Latino | Metal | Pop | Punk | R&B | Rap | Reggae | Rock | Rockabilly | Ska | Soul | Tribute | World
- See the full list of all Upcoming Colorado Concerts
- See Live Music Venues in Colorado and the shows coming up at them.
- October Concerts | November Concerts | December Concerts | January Concerts | February Concerts | March Concerts | April Concerts | May Concerts | June Concerts | July Concerts | August Concerts | September Concerts
Events this week in Colorado
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied...