n this quirky coImedy by Will Eno, we meet Bob and Jennifer and their new neighbors, John and Pony...
Top 5 Colorado Events This Week
Nov. 11 – 17 by Jeff Shibley My top five Colorado events this week are selected after intensely focused research fueled by coffee and beet juice. Settling on only five great Colorado events this week isn’t brain surgery or rocket science. But, it’s not easy either thanks to 27 ski resorts, lots of towns fueled by tourism, top notch concert promoters and a major metropolitan city. This is my top five. The full list of Colorado events this week follows, and you can put your own list together without visiting multiple website since everything cool and exceptional is right here. If you want to have your Colorado events this week listed, send me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 Colorado EVents This Week
- Free Entrance Days in the National Parks Monday Veterans Day, Nov. 11 The final free entrance day in National Parks off 2019 is in celebration of Veterans Day. The next free entrance day at National Parks is Martin Luther King Day in January.
- Vail Mountain and Steamboat Ski Resort Opening Day, Nov. 15 Thanks to big October snowfalls, Steamboat Ski Resort will celebrate their earliest opening in 50 Years. Lift tickets for the first week of the season are only $50.
- Fractal Tribe: INaniMATE: Stories of the Justice System Through Circus Arts, Nov. 15, Dairy Arts Center Boulder This circus theatre production is described as a multi-media circus theatre show presenting a honest exposition of the criminal justice system experienced by inmates, victims and justice workers.
- The Gift Expo, Nov. 16, Adams County Fairgrounds (Brighton), Brighton The Christmas season continues to pick up steam as more and more holiday markets pop up. There’s free admission to check out the 160 exhibitors, holiday concert starting at noon and delectable food.
- The Royal Gorge Route Railroad Santa Express Train, Nov 14 - Dec 24
The Polar Express Train Ride at Durango Silverton Railroad, Nov 15 - Dec. 31 Christmas, trains and Colorado would be dream come true for any kid. These two top Colorado attractions kick off a magical holiday experience this week and go through the end of December
The Rock and Roll Playhouse is a family concert series hosted at music venues across the country and allows kids to “move, play and sing while listening to works from the classic rock cannon (NY Times).
Events this week in Colorado
We’ve all seen the movie and read the book! Now experience the train that takes you to meet Santa...
Fractal Tribe’s circus theatre production INaniMATE (a combination of ‘inmate’ and ‘animate’) is a...