As a young person there were many things I couldn’t do because those were adult events. My parents left me with a babysitter as they’d attend their adult event. In my mind, it didn’t seem fair to be left out and miss the action, but what kid doesn’t think that.
At the time, I imagined an adult event to be a gathering of old people, standing around and taking. No matter how boring that would be, I was still upset to not be invited. Fast forward to my life as an adult, and I’ve come too recognize adult events as something entirely different. There’s no doubt you must be an adult (or at least over 21) to indulge at beer festivals or wine festivals. And since most significant festivals aren’t cheap to get into, you usually have to have some adult type money to get into a Colorado event or festival. Ofcourse, there are those who get their money from adult parents, so either way there are adult involved at adult events. Events found on this Colorado event calendar are of the adult adult type. They usually involve risqué type of entertainment that involves a sexual nature. Here you’ll find adult events like burlesque shows, drag queen shows, all-male dance reviews (like Chippendales), erotic themed parties at Halloween and New Year’s Eve.
If you’re looking for a strip bar or swinger club, you’d be better off using Google for that.
Popular Adult event venues hosting burlesque, drag and sexy themed parties
- Clocktower Cabaret, Denver
- Oriental Theatre, Denver
- The Gold Room, Colorado Springs
- Paramount Theatre, Denver
- 3 Kings Tavern, Denver
- The Zodiac Venue, Colorado Springs
Signature Burlesque and Adult Events
- The Colorado Burlesque Festival
- Exotica Erotica Halloween Ball and Masquerade party
- Resolution Denver New Years Eve party
- Halloween Boo-Lesque Show Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret
- White Rose Gala: Great Gatsby / Roaring 20’s, Denver
- Paranormal Palace: Premier Denver Halloween Party
- Naughty Ball a Halloween Party Denver
- Denver Mardi Gras: Seven Deadly Sins
Also see Burlesque events