Over a dozen beer vendors and live chalk artists surround "Ascentiate", the artwork that was...
Colorado festivals celebrate everything all the time including music, food, beer, wine, film, sports, pride, the outdoors, fantasies, holidays, arts, crafts, history and rodeos. In the Winter, Colorado festivals celebrate snow, skiing, snowboarding and mountain sports. In the summer, Colorado festivals are about the rivers, resorts, downtowns and parks. In the Fall, Colorado festivals celebrate Oktober, fall colors, halloween and harvests. Residents and visitors enjoy these Colorado festivals surrounded by the magnificent Rocky Mountains year around. And this is the best place to visit when you're looking for the Colorado Festival that gonna rock your world. See festivals in Colorado this week.
Colorado festivals of music, rivers, seasons, beer, wine and food
Music festivals highlight genres like country, bluegrass, blues, rock, metal, Americana, reggae, classical, EDM, guitar, tribute and many more. Every Colorado community hosts at least one signature festival every year. Grand Junction and the western slope hosts annual festivals like Mike the Headless Chicken Days, the Fruita Fat Tire Bike festival and the Country Jam. Telluride in the Southwest corner hosts the Telluride Bluegrass festival, the Ride Festival and the Brews and Blues festival. The FibArk festival celebrating Colorado’s rivers and magnificent whitewater has been taking place on the Arkansas River between Salida and Buena Vista since 1949.
- Colorado Art Festivals take place at indoor venues, downtown streets and neighborhood parks throughout the year
- Colorado Beer Festivals bring attention to huge craft brewing industry that’s a huge part of the Colorado economy
- Colorado Fall Festivals are all about colors, harvests, Oktober and Halloween
- Colorado Wine Festivals are the result of Colorado’s rich wine industry that produces delicious wine.
- Colorado Oktober Festivals make everyone in Colorado German for a day or two and just about every community on Colorado hosts an Oktober Fest
- Colorado River Festivals bring attention to the important role Colorado plays in providing the nation’s water supply, the snow melt and the activities rushing whitewater provides
- Colorado Music Festivals are world renowned and feature all kinds of music like country, bluegrass, blues, rock, metal, Americana, reggae, classical, EDM, guitar and tribute bands
- Colorado Food Festivals feature the diverse food commerce offered by restaurants, food trucks, regions, local crops and award winning Colorado chefs
- Colorado Harvest Festivals take place during the fall and rejoice the yield of crops brought in by Colorado farmers and growers
- Colorado Film Festivals feature independent films, horror films, fantasy films, international films, short films and more.
- Colorado Spirits Festivals are becoming more and more popular as the distillery industry in Colorado continues to grow
- Colorado Winter Festivals celebrate the snow, skiing and snowboarding.
- Colorado Camping Festivals and Events take pace all summer long at many Colorado Music Festivals
Featured Colorado Festivals in 2019
- Mountain Harvest Festival, Sept. 26-29, 2019, Paonia, The Mountain Harvest Festival is much more than a music festival. Instead, we showcase local (“western slope”) performers in all areas of performance art who are enthusiastic about giving something to our community.
- Four Corners Folk Festival: The Earls of Leicester, Billy Strings, Amy Helm, Darrell Scott, Molly Tuttle, The Mammals, The East Pointers, Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley, JigJam, Lindsay Lou, Aug. 30, - Sept. 1, Pagosa Springs
- 44th Annual Breckenridge Gathering at the Great Divide Art Festival, August 31, September 1, 2, 2019
Don't miss next year
- Boulder Arts Week, March 29-April 6, 2019
- Spread the Word Music Festival, May 17-19, Spread the Word Music Festival is back for its 7th annual extravaganza, featuring a diverse selection of Colorado favorites across eight stages in the mile high city. Music lovers of all types will appreciate the variance throughout the weekend with styles ranging from rock, jam, funk, electronic, reggae, folk and every kind of fusion in between.
- [Smash] Spring Fine Arts Festival, May 18-19, 2019, Castle Pines - In the heart of Castle Pines Village - the wealthiest & most affluent neighborhood in Colorado. Showcasing 24 top-shelf national fine-artists.
- Grillin' and Chillin' Beer & Music Festival, Idaho Springs,August 3-4, 2019
- 17th Annual Downtown Aspen Art Festival, July 20th & July 21st Become and Exhibitor - Become a Food Vendor
- 4th Annual Keystone River Run Village Art Festival, July 27th & July 28th Become and Exhibitor - Become a Food Vendor
- 32nd Annual Beaver Creek Art Festival, August 3rd & August 4th Become and Exhibitor - Become a Food Vendor
- 13th Annual Main Street to the Rockies Art Festival, August 10th & August 11th, 2019 Become and Exhibitor - Become a Food Vendor
- Winter Park Alpine ArtAffair, Inc., July 13-14, 2019, Winter Park,
- 2019 Pagosa Folk 'n Bluegrass Festival: Del McCoury Band, Sierra Hull, The Travelin' McCourys, Sam Reider & the Human Hands, Old Salt Union, Circus No. 9, Dead Horses, FY5, Fireside Collective, Bonnie & the Clydes, June 7-9
- Blues from the Top Music Festival, June 29-30 Lucinda Williams/The Allman Betts Band/Robert Randolph & the Family Band/Samnatha Fish/Danielle Nicole Band/Selwyn Birchwood/Tinsley Ellis/Jimmy Vivino/The Kate Moss 3
- 36th Annual Breckenridge July Art Festival at Main Street Station and The Village at Breckenridge July 4, 5, 6, 2019
- 2nd Silverthorne Fine Art Festival at Silverthorne Rec Center Lot July 12, 13, 14, 2019
- 18th Annual Breckenridge Main Street Art Festival August 1, 2, 3, 2019
Events in Colorado by Colorado Festivals
July 27, 2019 To July 28, 2019
Over 80 artists from throughout the country convene at the beautiful River Run Village for the...