Colorado Music Festivals
Upcoming Colorado music festivals this weekend and all year are abundant in numbers, size and spectrum. Music festivals celebrate bluegrass, blues, folk, reggae, rock, country, classical, classic rock, tribute bands, guitar, metal, edm, punk and any other genre on your iPod. In the summer and fall, these parties take place in parks, ski villages, downtowns and concert venues throughout the state. Many are free supported by the sales of beverage and merchandise vendors. Others are big ticketed events that sell out early. Several Colorado music festivals last 2 to 3 days and offer camping on site. Others occur at multiple venues.
Yes, the options are limitless when it comes to variety and this the best place to start your search for the ultimate music event. Each event will tell you they’re the best and that may be true. No matter how different each one is, there are certain things you may want to bring.
Check list: Sunscreen, water, jacket (always), lawn chair, blanket, hat, snacks, cash. Most will let you bring in a backpack or fanny pack but it's always best to keep it to a minimum. The more you have, the more you have to lose
Featured Colorado Music Festivals in 2019
- Spread the Word Music Festival: Wookiefoot - Mike Love - Yak Attack - Analog Son - A-Mac & The Height, May 17, Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom
- Spread the Word Music Festival: BoomBox, The Werks, A-Mac & The Height + More, May 18, Denver Coliseum
- Spread the Word Music Festival: Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, Rebirth Brass Band, Head for the Hills, Juno What?!, 40 oz to Freedom, May 18, Levitt Pavillion
- 2019 Pagosa Folk 'n Bluegrass Festival: Del McCoury Band, Sierra Hull, The Travelin' McCourys, Sam Reider & the Human Hands, Old Salt Union, Circus No. 9, Dead Horses, FY5, Fireside Collective, Bonnie & the Clydes, June 7-9
- Blues from the Top Music Festival, June 29-30 Lucinda Williams/The Allman Betts Band/Robert Randolph & the Family Band/Samnatha Fish/Danielle Nicole Band/Selwyn Birchwood/Tinsley Ellis/Jimmy Vivino/The Kate Moss 3
- Four Corners Folk Festival: The Earls of Leicester, Billy Strings, Amy Helm, Darrell Scott, Molly Tuttle, The Mammals, The East Pointers, Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley, JigJam, Lindsay Lou, Aug. 30, - Sept. 1, Pagosa Springs
Events in Colorado by Colorado Music Festivals