Fall Festivals, Concerts, Events Guide to Things to do in Colorado
Halloween - October Fests - Leaf Peeping - Sports and more!
It's fall in Colorado and many think it's the best time to visit or get out soak up everything Colorado has to offer. Concerts, October Festivals, Leaf Peaking, Halloween, Football, Baseball, Basketball and so much more. Here's the EiC Guide to a Colorado Fall you may never forget. For this guide, we'll start fall September 5 (Day after Labor Day) and run it until November 22 (Day before Thanksgiving). You can see events happening this week during the fall or click here to see all events taking place Sept. 5 to Nov. 22.
Popular places and drives in Colorado to view Fall colors (Leaf Peeping) Fall colors start peaking at 10,000 feet around mid-September thru the first part of October. Resort towns at 7000 to 10,000 feet start to peak towards the end of September and go thru mid-October. The front range up to the foothills (5000 ft to 7000 ft) usually start in October and go through the first part of November.
- Maroon Bells - Aspen-Snowmass
- Grand Mesa - Grand Junction
- Los Caminos Antiguos Scenic Byway - Alamosa
- Cottonwood Pass - Chaffee County
- Hwy 119 from Black Hawk to Estes Park
- Guanella Pass - Georgetown
- Hwy 91 From Copper to Leadville
- Independence Pass - Leadville to Aspen
- San Juan Skyway Ridgway to Silverton
- Castle Creek Road - Aspen-Snowmass
- Keebler Pass - Crested Butte
- Boreas Pass - Breckenridge
- Hwy 67 Cripple Creek to Divide
- Wolf Creek Pass - Pagosa Springs
- Front Range: Cherry Creek State Park
Popular things to do in the Fall in Colorado by category pages
- Denver Broncos, CSU, CU, Air Force & Northern Co. Football
- Rockies Baseball
- Avalanche Hockey
- Nuggets basketball
- October festivals
- Fall Festivals
- Haunted House
- Ski Resort Opening Days
- Fall Farmers Markets
- Concerts - September | October | November
Submissions are being accepted for the fall guide. Events and things to do taking place Sept. 5 to Nov. 22. Halloween, haunted houses, Oktober festivals, leaf peepin' and whatever else is going on. Submit events to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wanna really get you events infront of people? Learn how to advertise here.