The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied...
Fall in Colorado
The fall in Colorado is loaded with festivals & events include things to do like concerts, Oktober festivals, leaf peepin', Halloween, football, baseball, basketball and so much more that takes place right here in Colorado. Fall in Colorado is the best time to visit or get out and soak up everything Colorado has to offer. Here's the EiC guide to the fall in Colorado that features fall festivals and events to help you plan a weekend you may never forget. For this fall in Colorado guide, we'll start the day after Labor Day and run it until the day before Thanksgiving. You can see Colorado fall festivals and events happening this week during the fall in Colorado below.
Popular events and things to do during the fall in Colorado
- Sports Denver Broncos, CSU, CU, Air Force & Northern Co. Football, Rockies Baseball, Avalanche Hockey, Nuggets basketball
- Colorado Fall Festivals Colorado Oktober Festivals, Beer Festivals, Music Festivals, Harvest Festivals, Art Festivals
- Halloween - Whether it's spooky or family Halloween fun
- Haunted From haunted houses, to haunted parties, to haunted train rides and more.
- Colorado Ski Resort Opening Days
- Outdoor Markets
- Colorado Concerts - September | October | November
Popular places and drives to view fall colors (Leaf Peeping) during the fall in Colorado
While on your way to a Colorado fall festival & event, here's some great detours to soak in the colors and do some leaf peepin'. Fall colors start peaking at 10,000 feet around mid-September thru the first part of October. Resort towns at 7000 to 10,000 feet start to peak towards the end of September and go thru mid-October. The front range up to the foothills (5000 ft to 7000 ft) usually start in October and go through the first part of November.
- Maroon Bells - Aspen-Snowmass
- Grand Mesa - Grand Junction
- Los Caminos Antiguos Scenic Byway - Alamosa
- Cottonwood Pass - Chaffee County
- Hwy 119 from Black Hawk to Estes Park
- Guanella Pass - Georgetown
- Hwy 91 From Copper to Leadville
- Independence Pass - Leadville to Aspen
- San Juan Skyway Ridgway to Silverton
- Castle Creek Road - Aspen-Snowmass
- Keebler Pass - Crested Butte
- Boreas Pass - Breckenridge
- Hwy 67 Cripple Creek to Divide
- Wolf Creek Pass - Pagosa Springs
- Front Range: Cherry Creek State Park
Submissions are being accepted for things to during the fall in Colorado. This guide features events and things to do from Sept. 4 to Nov. 21 including Halloween, haunted houses, Oktober festivals, leaf peepin' and whatever else is taking place during the fall in Colorado. Submit events to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wanna really get your events in front of people? Learn how to advertise here.