You can be sure most concerts at live venues in Colorado between now and May 1 have been cancelled...
Summit County events and things to do includes festivals, concerts, mountain and adventure sports. There's outdoor markets, world class theatre and holiday celebrations sure to make an impresison. Summit County is known as Colorado's Playground. It's home to Colorado's most popular ski resorts and cities. Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Frisco, Dillon, A-Basin and Silverthorne make up this group of vibrant community resorts and each one is unique. Signature events take place at all areas in the summer, fall, winter and spring. Many take place in the picturesque downtowns in America.. Others take place on the ski mountains of Copper, Keystone, Breckenridge and A-Basin. Located right off I70, Summit County is easy to get to and loaded with hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, rafting, zip,lines, roller coasters, shopping, breweries, restaurants and so much more.
Most Popular Summit County events venues
- Snake River Saloon, Keystone
- The Goat Soup and Whiskey Tavern, Keystone
- 10 Mile Music Hall (Grand Opening Oct. 30)
- Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge
Winter Summit County events and things to do
- Breckenridge: Ullr Fest and the International Snow Sculpture Competition.
- Frisco's Wasail Days.
- Copper Mountain's Copper Uncorked and Sunsation (Sunsation sets the bar high for a closing weekend).
- Keystone's Kidtopia events and great concerts at Warren Station.
- Arapahoe Basin's Fireman Firehose relay and the big Memorial Day Weekend Beer Festival.
Summer Summit County events and things to do include:
- Breckenridge's October festival
- Dillon's free Friday and Saturday concerts at the second best outdoor amphitheatre in Colorado.
- Frisco's BBQ Challenge and free Thursday night concerts at Frisco's historic town park.
- Copper Mountain's Cider Circus, Copper Country, Wine and Genuine Jazz fest, Mac and Cheese Fest and the awesome Burger Summit.
- Keystone's Bacon Fest, Beer Fest and Mountain town Music Festival
There's a reason Summit County is called Colorado's Playground and it won't take you long to find out why.