This is where you come when you're looking for the most comprehensive Colorado Concert Calendar in...
Things to do in Summit County includes events, festivals, concerts, sports and adventurous activities like skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking and so much more. Colorado's most popular resorts are in Summit County including Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Frisco, Dillon, A-Basin and Silverthorne. This group of vibrant community resorts feature signature events and things to do in the summer, fall, winter and spring.
Winter Summit County signature events include:
- Breckenridge: Ullr Fest and the International Snow Sculpture Competition.
- Frisco's Wasail Days.
- Copper Mountain's Copper Uncorked and Sunsation (Sunsation sets the bar high for a closing weekend).
- Keystone's Kidtopia events and great concerts at Warren Station.
- Arapahoe Basin's Fireman Firehose relay and the big Memorial Day Weekend Beer Festival.
Summer Summit County signature events include:
- Breckenridge's October festival
- Dillon's free Friday and Saturday concerts at the second best outdoor amphitheatre in Colorado.
- Frisco's BBQ Challenge and free Thursday night concerts at Frisco's historic town park.
- Copper Mountain's Cider Circus, Copper Country, Wine and Genuine Jazz fest, Mac and Cheese Fest and the awesome Burger Summit.
- Keystone's Bacon Fest, Beer Fest and Mountain town Music Festival
There's a reason Summit County is called Colorado's Playground and it won't take you long to find out why.
Events in Colorado by Summit County